Letter to The Editor Submission
Our editors want to hear from our readers and welcome all letters to the editor. We cannot promise publication, but our editors review all submissions to The Chicago Times. Your feedback is important to our publisher and helps improve service to our readers. Please use the form below to submit your letter.
Guidelines for Submitting a Letter to the Editor:
- Letters must be no more than 600 words.
- Please sign the letter with your full name. However, pseudonyms will be accepted depending on the circumstances.
- Up to three authors will be allowed per letter.
- Do not submit any files or links.
- Current events.
- Relevant historical events.
- Respectful criticism or support of elected officials, celebrities, or high-profile individuals.
- Respectful criticism or support for relevant legislation or policy.
- Non-vulgar humorous stories.
- Uplifting or inspirational personal stories.
The Chicago Times reserves the right to edit submitted content.
For general questions please submit to: email@example.com